Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Baby Belle


My blue doberman puppy, Belle. I'm sure I'll have lot of photos on my PAD of her and her brother, Bo, from the same litter. Bo is getting to be a moose and I might need a wide angle lens to shoot him! We also have a 4 yr old doberman and a 7 yr old yellow lab. No fool ever break into our home!

Belle was the subject of my last DPC center focus entry, but it bombed due to OOF - I was going for a soft focus but the voters saw it different. Oh, well!

Check out other pictures of my dog pack at
http://boandbelle.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger talj said...

What a lovely puppy. IMHO this image would be better if you were lower down and you had caught the puppies eye, allowing the viewer to interact a little more with the subject (if that makes any sense!)

10/1/07 9:53 AM  
Blogger Mr. Cross said...

Very Cute indead.

10/1/07 12:27 PM  
Blogger tooohip said...

What a great looking little fella! Make me want to go get one now... ;-)

10/1/07 6:11 PM  
Blogger Zippy said...

Beautiful dog. I agree with talj about the eyes.

13/1/07 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home